About Me

My photo
Welcome to my ScandinAsian food blog. A blog about what I like to make in my little Norweigan kitchen, from homemade meals to fun creative sandwiches. My parents gave me the name Sorieya, a Cambodian name, which means sun. I'm originally from the United States. Now I'm currently living in Norway, married to a Norwegian man with 3 beautiful children. It's hard being away from my family back in the States and I miss them everyday. I am not an artist but I love making fun sandwiches for my kids. I am not a professional chef but I love to cook and I love being in the kitchen. I love introducing my children to different kind of international food, introducing food from my childhood and explaining to my kids the history about their culture and food. I love spending those quality time together teaching my little ones how to make bread, Khmer food, and teaching me Norwegian. My Norwegian isn't that great but I do understand just the basics but speaking it, that's another story.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Twice baked double stuffed buffalo chicken blue cheese baked potatoes

I am so happy that Norway is showing more American sports on TV. My husband and I like to watch NFL. Our favorite team is the New England Patriots. Anyway Superbowl food. I usually make the works. My famous hot buffalo wings, stuffed baked potatoes, mini burgers, homemade fries, pull pork sandwiches, homemade dips, and desserts. Someday I would love to go into catering for holidays and sports event.
 Hot wings and honey BBQ wings
 pull pork hoagies


Homemade chocolate mousse and homemade chocolate pudding


How I made my sauce click on this link


This time I had made less because I have been baking and cooking all week. For my husband I have made him twice baked double stuffed hot buffalo chicken blue cheese baked potatoes. What a mouth full but so yummy.

My hot sauce mixture

 650grams skinless chicken breast cut into bite size. Seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic powder, seasoning salt, Worcestershire sauce, old bay seasoning. Stirred and cooked for 8 to 10 minutes until cooked through.

 Stirred in hot sauce mixture. Seasoned with a little pepper and garlic powder. Covered and let simmered for 5 minutes and then remove from heat.
 Washed and brushed each potatoes with olive oil and salt. Baked in the oven for 45 minutes until skin was crisped. Remove from oven set a side to cool. Then sliced each in halves.
 Scooped the inside.....
 Seasoned potatoes with steak seasoning, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, crumbled blue cheese, and måt fløte.
 Mashed and added in tablespoon chopped spring onions.......
 Stuffed it back in the potato skins
 Topped with hot buffalo chicken and crumbled blue cheese....baked in the oven at 220 degrees C. for half hour until cheese melted.
Serve with celery and carrots and drizzled blue cheese sauce on top of the stuffed baked potatoes.

 Homemade chocolate fudge brownies......


No comments:

Post a Comment