About Me

My photo
Welcome to my ScandinAsian food blog. A blog about what I like to make in my little Norweigan kitchen, from homemade meals to fun creative sandwiches. My parents gave me the name Sorieya, a Cambodian name, which means sun. I'm originally from the United States. Now I'm currently living in Norway, married to a Norwegian man with 3 beautiful children. It's hard being away from my family back in the States and I miss them everyday. I am not an artist but I love making fun sandwiches for my kids. I am not a professional chef but I love to cook and I love being in the kitchen. I love introducing my children to different kind of international food, introducing food from my childhood and explaining to my kids the history about their culture and food. I love spending those quality time together teaching my little ones how to make bread, Khmer food, and teaching me Norwegian. My Norwegian isn't that great but I do understand just the basics but speaking it, that's another story.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Buffalo chicken wraps & Buffalo chicken tenders.

Homemade buffalo chicken wraps and homemade potato wedges

Homemade buffalo chicken tenders and homemade blue cheese sauce

My husband and I were talking about our 10 years anniversary coming up this summer. We had spent a whole week in Truro, Cape Cod back in 2002. It was amazing. That was one of the best week of my life. We ate at a place called box lunch in Truro. They make the best wraps. I remember having buffalo chicken wraps with blue cheese dressing and Cape Cod chips, was so yummy. Today for dinner I decided to make them. I am a pro on making hot sauce mixture for chicken.




I bought 2 lbs chicken breast and cut it slice lengthwise. I seasoned with salt, pepper, paprika, seasoning salt, cayenne pepper, onion powder, garlic, powder, pepper flakes, Worcestershire sauce, and other herbs.
In a bowl beat 2 large eggs, 2 tablespoon milk, and added Texas Pete hot sauce.

Dipped chicken in the egg mixture

Then I dipped chicken into flour mixture. Flour mixture I added salt, pepper, and paprika.

I fried the chicken in olive oil.

.Prepared basic hot sauce. I used 1 bottle Louisiana hot sauce and about 1/4 cup melted butter, pepper, garlic powder. Added some other seasoning.

I fried all my chicken tenders.

Then drench them into hot sauce mixture.

Here I made hot buffalo chicken tenders.

Homemade tortillas. I have the recipe of my homemade tortillas on another blog.

Added lettuce, tomatoes, buffalo chicken tenders, and blue cheese sauce.



Here is dinner. Buffalo chicken wraps with homemade potato wedges. I also had without the wraps just regular buffalo chicken tenders with a side of homemade blue cheese sauce.
Hotwings. I used the same hot sauce mixture for my wings too. It taste as good as the hotwings like the ones you get at the restaurants. My husband and family thinks mine are way better :)


No comments:

Post a Comment