About Me

My photo
Welcome to my ScandinAsian food blog. A blog about what I like to make in my little Norweigan kitchen, from homemade meals to fun creative sandwiches. My parents gave me the name Sorieya, a Cambodian name, which means sun. I'm originally from the United States. Now I'm currently living in Norway, married to a Norwegian man with 3 beautiful children. It's hard being away from my family back in the States and I miss them everyday. I am not an artist but I love making fun sandwiches for my kids. I am not a professional chef but I love to cook and I love being in the kitchen. I love introducing my children to different kind of international food, introducing food from my childhood and explaining to my kids the history about their culture and food. I love spending those quality time together teaching my little ones how to make bread, Khmer food, and teaching me Norwegian. My Norwegian isn't that great but I do understand just the basics but speaking it, that's another story.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Caramel Cappucchino Shake

This was by far one of the best milkshake I've ever made. It even taste better than buying at a cafe or those  McDonald's milkshake.







 2 cups Vanilla ice cream







2-3 Tablespoons Caramel Gourmet Syrup ( I bought this at Meny grocery store in CC Vest storsenter in the coffee isle around 45kr)








1/4 or 1/2 cup milk ( I used extra light milk also has extra vitamin D)





2 packages of Nescafe favourites mix pack ( I used one package of Cafe Vanilla and one package of Cappuccino).










Cappuccino powder for after.





In a blender/smoothie machine I added 2 cups vanilla ice cream, 2 tablespoons caramel syrup (I added a little extra) 2 packages instant coffee powder, and milk. Blend well for 2-3 minutes. Pour into a clean glass. Drizzled a little more caramel syrup, sprinkled a little cappuccino powder, 2 spoonful of vanilla ice cream, and sprinkled a little more cappuccino powder. Served right away. So delicious :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment